DRAFT AGENDA – HCE SUMMIT
|8:40 am||Registrations and morning coffee|
|9:00 am||Welcome and opening remarks|
|– Conference Chairperson – Samee Zafar | Director | EDC|
|9:10 am||Power Hour Panel Session|
|Current State of Host Card Emulation adoption
Latest HCE deployments, pilots in Brussels, France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland…
How the HCE solution fits into their overall mobile payments strategy?
Standardising HCE & Cloud-based Payments
What HCE needs to fully deliver on its potential as a catalyst for mobile-based services?
Does HCE represent a fundamental security paradigm shift?
Security implications of HCE Solution
Building a future-proof platform – mobile payments strategy options
– Florent Istace | Head of Payments Product Management | Belfius Bank
– Michel Drupsteen | Head of Mobile Payments (Netherlands) | ING Group
– Timothee Gruner | Head of Business Development | Antelop Solutions
– Kashmera Self | Director, Mobile Product Platform | Interac
– Samee Zafar | Director | EDC (Moderator)
|10:10 am||Reserved for Gold Sponsor|
|10:35 am||Belfius leader in mobile banking: the launch of our own HCE solution|
|Belfius Bank rolled out Belgium’s first HCE mobile payments on 15th June 2017. Hear about their journey from planning, piloting to actual implementation, latest update on its successful rollout, customer’s response and lessons.
Florent Istace | Head of Payments Product Management | Belfius Bank (Belgium)
|10:55 am||ING’s Latest update on HCE Wallet in Netherlands and Poland|
|ING had already successfully implemented HCE mobile payments to the Netherlands. This year ING also introduced HCE based mobile payments in Poland (inside the My ING app). Learn latest insights on how they did it? How it has transformed customer experience.
Michel Drupsteen | Head of Mobile Payments (Netherlands) | ING Group
|11:15 am||The Paradigm shift from card on file to token on file|
|Kashmera is responsible for the Token Service Provider (TSP), the platform for secure digital debit payments in Canada. She helped drive the delivery of INTERAC Debit on Apple Pay, Android Pay, and bank wallets, currently utilized by all of Canada’s major banks. She will speak about the paradigm shift from card on file to token on file, as well as what this means for businesses?
Kashmera Self | Director, Mobile Product Platform | Interac (Canada)
|11:35 am||Coffee Break|
|11:55am||Enabling Tokenization, HCE-NFC for secure & simple payments service|
Rui Patraquim | Director | MeaWallet
|12:15 pm||Rabobank’s mobile payments journey towards HCE.|
For the past 6 years Rabobank has tried various mobile payments solutions: NFC stickers, Samsung embedded secure element, UICC sim-cards, HCE.
• What challenges have they encountered during their journey?
• What are the lessons learned? What are the next steps?
Greg Teunissen | Project Manager Mobile Payments | Rabobank
|12:35 pm||HCE Based Transport Ticketing – The future of integrated, frictionless travel|
• Mobile ticketing is Inevitable
• Is HCE ready to transport to unify transport services and drive the use of mobile!
• Solution Combining CIPURSE™ and Tokenization.
– Richard Moore | Co-Chair HCE SWG | OSPT Alliance
|02:00 pm||Expert Panel 2 – How far Tokenization has been successful at creating a foundation for addressing security concerns in mobile payments?|
• What is driving Tokenization? Does it offer a complete security?
• What are the stakeholder Implementation considerations for tokenization?
• How do Interoperable standards based Tokenization approach could help enable adoption and facilitate newer models in the existing payment eco-system?
• How TSPs are creating, distributing and providing real-time token management
• Token Provisioning in a SE approach Vs Token Provisioning in HCE approach
– Nigel REAVLEY | Head of Financial Services | FIME
– Yvonne de Warrimont-Duits | Product Owner Payments | ABN AMRO
– Jeremy King | International Director | PCI Security Standards Council
– Claire Maslen | Payments Experts | Consult Hyperion (moderator)
|02:30 pm||Tokenization and latest standards and best practices|
The PCI SS Council – Best Practices for Securing E-Commerce and tokenization
Jeremy King | International Director | PCI Security Standards Council
|03:00 pm||Reserved for sponsor|
|03:20 pm||Digital transactions with right balance between convenience (frictionless) and security|
Trends have demonstrated an ever increasing number of connected devices. Each connected device is aiming to be a purchase device. Connections are also exploding. The expansion of connections and connected devices will lead to an important increase of digital transactions in the coming years. Consequently, consumers are increasingly mixing online and offline payments. New payment solutions are popping up in answer to this trend. They are proposed either by merchants, digitals players or issuers. Issuers are best placed to serve customers. Indeed, banks are already providing digital services to their cardholders (mobile banking applications). Cardholders prefer to contract these services via their bank. Nevertheless, digital payment solutions will be successful if they succeed to reach the right balance between convenience (frictionless) and security.
Veronika Colucci | Director, Product Development and Innovation | MasterCard
|03:40 pm||Coming soon…|
|Lorenzo Gaston | Technical Director | Smart Payment Association|
|04:00 pm||Converging HCE in wearable’s? Future trends|
|04:30 pm||End of conference|